This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Digital Center active
View all jobs Automation Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
• Experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure in a Linux/Windows environment.
• Able to automate infrastructure deployment and/or configuration using one or more scripting languages (Bash/Python/Perl)
• Experience with implementation and operation of one or more automation and orchestration tools and platforms (Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.)
• Knowledge of disaster recovery (DR) implementation
• The ideal candidate possesses strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team (local or remote) but under their own initiative and to meet projects deadlines
• Solutions oriented, not issues oriented
Nice to have:
• Foundational knowledge of cloud computing platforms (Azure and/or AWS)
• Experience with Oracle environments implemented on Linux systems
• RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred
• Lead the delivery of solutions that automate enterprise infrastructure deployment and operations
• Subject matter expert in the design, architecture and deployment of new Linux/Unix systems in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
• Provides technical leadership on complex projects involving a broad range of expertise and disciplines, often performing the role of Infrastructure Architect.
• Designs technologically advanced solutions to meet BU’s mission, objectives and requirements.
• Perform Incident resolution, Problem Determination and Root Cause Analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Develops, documents, and maintains policies and procedures for server administration and appropriate use
• Candidate will be expected to lead projects related to the service and its development
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
We offer you a very pleasant working environment
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!