Financial Data Analyst (French)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• Proven experience in accounting or financial audit with a focus on accounting and reporting;
• Minimum 1 year experience in financial data analysis/data recovery/correction of data flows;
• Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance or other related studies will be a plus;
• Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel;
• Good oral and written expression in English and French is required;
• Assure good relationship and fluid communication with operational counterparties;
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
• Creativity and team spirit.
You will be responsible of accounting and financial reports in accordance with the acccounting and reporting production. The activity is in accordance with the terms and regulations of IFRS 16 norms.
What you will do:
• Contribute to the production of IFRS 16 accounts within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center;
• Analyse the quality of data considering upstream data flows;
• Analyse/assess the rental contracts on different business lines from IFRS 16 perspective;
• Search for information and contribute to the resolution of reconciliation differences;
• Participate to transversal initiatives within the team;
• Actively participate to the IFRS 16 implementation related projects within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.