This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Ordering Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Ordering Specialist will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking);
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment);
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System;
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system;
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters;
- Tracking of contracts and invoices;
- Providing different reports concerning this process;
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc;
- Prepare project management presentations;
- Track evidence of work documentations regarding external resources;
- Evaluate and document the progress and results of the projects;
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers;
- Support in developing cost centers, cost categories and product cost accounting and allocate intercompany services;
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis;
- Analysis of invoices and deviation to actual consumption.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) & SAP.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service orientated.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.