Junior Associate | Valuation & Modeling
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Valuation, Economics & Modeling professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. Our practice combines accounting knowledge with leading valuation and corporate finance techniques. They provide objective and independent assessments of value that fulfill the most complex financial reporting and tax requirements.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for professionals to join our Bucharest-based team.
- University degree preferably in finance, accounting or mathematics and/or combination;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel; knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus;
- Excellent written and oral self-expression both in Romanian and English;
- Well-developed analytical, logical and business diagnostic skills;
- Ability to quickly master new tasks, to work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to details;
- Ability and desire to work in teams;
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management;
- Past experience working in accounting, audit or valuation is a plus.
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including internet, trade publications, industry and equity analyst reports and periodical;
- Discussing with clients valuation assumptions, interim and final results;
- Preparation of financial and economic analyses on client companies, comparable transactions and public companies using Deloitte databases and other publicly available information;
- Preparation of individual modules of financial models, proposals and sales pitches;
- Assist with drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts;
- Research market issues and identify market opportunities.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.