QA Automation Engineer C#
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Familiar with software testing methodologies, processes, and tools (e.g. Microsoft TFS ALM)
• 2 - 3 years of experience in functional manual testing and in UI on the client-side
• 2 - 3 years of experience in testing web applications in a Windows OS environment or similar
• 2 years of experience in writing automation tests, preferably using C# and Selenium
• Good knowledge of the OOP principles
• Good understanding of applicative design patterns – an advantage
• Experience with the Page Object Model design pattern in writing automation tests – an advantage
• Work with MS SQL, ability to create basic queries
• Working experience with Agile/ Scrum methodology
• Familiar with Web Services and Soap testing - an advantage
• Familiar with debugging tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, Kibana/ Xpolog - an advantage
• Familiar with multi-server environment maintenance - an advantage
• ISTQB “Certified tester” certification - an advantage.
• Design and execution of test plans and test cases against web and mobile applications
• Creating automated tests for the written test cases
• Creating and maintaining test documentation and reporting the test progress and risks
• Issues isolation, documentation, and reporting following company guidelines
• Work together with QA, Development, and Automation teams for selecting the test cases to be used for regression, perform regression running and results validation.
• Quick learner and processes understanding
• Analytic thinking
• Able to work in a dynamic environment
• Solving problems in complex environments
• Working with remote team members
• Excellent communication skills
• High-level English.