Customer Service Representative – 6 months contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cargill active
View all jobs Customer Service Representative – 6 months contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Demonstration of high level product and process knowledge
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Good English knowledge – oral and written
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel)
• Food/feed/agri-environment experience/knowledge
• SAP knowledge
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Representative will support a full scale of highly complex customer service activities for a country or multi-site team. In this role, you will proactively maintain an ongoing relationship with strategic customers/suppliers and commercial staff, provide pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines, independently resolve complex issues, and review and create moderately complex reports for analytics.
• Develop and maintain systems and strategic relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
• Use thorough knowledge of complex customer service practices and procedures to independently validate and execute customer service strategies.
• Work with suppliers/customers, commercial, planning, logistics & execution to ensure the supplier/customer’s delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain.
• Advise customers/suppliers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale/purchase.
• Be a key member on improvement projects and commitments requiring a comprehensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.