Senior Algorithm Developer for Advanced Engineering - ADAS TSR
Advanced assisted and autonomous driving systems, are becoming areas with significant impact in our society and a technological sector with enormous growth potential. New emerging technologies in these areas will revolutionize our daily lives in terms of mobility comfort and safety. To achieve these goals, Continental as one of the leaders in the automotive sector, is investing significant R&D resources in revolutionary technologies, ranging from sensors, data fusion, perception and artificial intelligence.
In particular, the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department of Continental is developing intelligent sensors (Camera, Radar, LiDar, etc.) and systems, which are able to perceive and understand the vehicle's environment. In this context, the main role of ADAS Advanced Engineering group is to be in the forefront of researching and development of state-of-the-art algorithms and software for data processing, fusion and environment modeling.
The Advanced Engineering group is looking for a creative, inventive and passionate colleague, with experience in algorithm development and strong background in mathematics.
We are looking for a person who is motived by challenges and uses his creativity to solve complex problems.
You will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and highly-motivated team which thrives in a "think outside the box", flexible environment.
The main professional benefits are:
- A start-up like mindset, and working style, while benefiting from the support of a global corporation;
- Working with cutting edge technologies;
- Tackling real engineering challenges, from idea to rapid prototyping to vehicle integration;
- Opportunity to create disruptive technologies that revolutionize intelligent mobility.
What we offer:
- Very competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Workplace stability and flexibility;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Areas);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Creativity, with a logical and outside the box mindset, and good knowledge either in systems theory, physics, mathematics or geometry;
- Ability to evaluate new ideas and concepts in a systematic, research manner. For this, it would be a plus to have experience using quick code prototyping tools such as: Matlab, Python, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++ in order to be able to develop your innovative ideas into software solutions, deployed to Continental's own test vehicles. The person is expected to contribute to concepts in areas such as: Sensor data fusion, bayesian estimators, image processing, digital signal processing.