Engineer Cash Liquidity Management Calypso
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 5+ years Calypso experience
- Strong knowledge of the Calypso backoffice activity (message setups, trades, transfers, workflows, CRE & Accounting)
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, especially FX&MM products, C&L management and generic backoffice processing
- Good database knowledge
- Experience working on developing Unit Tests
- Project experience in financial market group treasury
- Experience working on CI/CD tools
- Functional Product Experience with Financial Markets like Money Market, FX and Securities products
- Analysis Skills
- Co-ordination skills
- Experience in Agile Way of working, Scrum etc.
- Experience/Knowledge of various Java Frameworks like Spring.
- Experience in multi-location teams
- Knowledge of Treasury Cash & Liquidity Management
Strategic Cash & Liquidity Solution (Group Treasury) is a multi-year (3+ years) programme to upgrade the legacy system which would provide benefits aligned with the Bank's vision for Cash & Liquidity management. The focus for this position is Calypso. The role also involves collaboration within the C&L family with the Cash & Liquidity Unite Engine (CLUE) project. This is a new project that involves building an internal solution for normalization of cashflows from scratch. Understanding of the whole flow, both functionally and technically is important
- Being a DevOps Engineer, work on user stories
- Coding / Unit Testing and assistance on UAT test
- End to end ownership of the user stories
- Demo to the user groups / teams
- Coordinate activities across the groups for user story delivery
- Collaborate with teams at different locations - Bucharest, Amsterdam, Mumbai
- Participate in Scrum processes/Stand ups/Retros/Refinements
- You bring seniority to the team and share your knowledge and best practices with the Calypso community
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.