IT Application Owner
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
As a Release Manager your skills will include:
• Good knowledge of Release Management best practice;
• Good knowledge of the technologies used - Weblogic, Unix and Oracle;
• Robust personality able to work calmly and well under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
• Experience with automation solutions ( Chef, Ansible, TeamCity)
• DevOps & CI oriented
Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of the attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Reporting to the Software Release Manager Lead in Bucharest.
• Managing Releases within the Wealth Management domain.
• Preparing runbooks for a Release, working with the appropriate delivery teams.
• Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release.
• Maintaining a Release Calendar.
• Carrying out post implementation reviews.
• Being able to mobilize and manage support teams to resolve issues associated with the Release.
• Preparing all the required change requests for the release.
• Attending regular Change Management Boards.
• Organizing Implementation Resources to support the Release.
• Managing escalations to support Release.
• Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards.
• Strong experience with HA cloud infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of version control system ( preferably GIT)
• Strong knowledge of Linux, Apache Webserver, Java Application servers, Load balancers
• Experience with batch / shell scripting
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.