C/C++ Software Developer - full remote work
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C/C++ Software Developer - full remote work active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- At least 2 years of working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts (IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Networking skills: Layer 2 (Ethernet protocols): all IEEE... 802.1Q, P, W, S, AD... ; Layer 3 / 4 related protocols: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, etc
- Scripting background
- Exposure to debugging, supporting Marvell AlleyCat3/AC3 ASIC family
- For a US/UK-based client, we are developing applications for their switching series, for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 segments.
- The engineer will be part of a dynamic team involved in developing the cutting edge switching technologies
- Developing/Enhancing new applications for client products
- Providing input in defining new features
- Porting the legacy code base to new hardware platforms, getting the client feature set working on this new hardware.
- Fixing WIs logged in the PV cycle of each software release.
- Sustaining. Fixing customer bugs.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.