Supply Planner Beverages
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PepsiCo Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supply Planner Beverages active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Cerinte
Deliver an optimised cross-site manufacturing supply plan in order to maintain the target stock holding of all SKU's within the network thus delivering the target service levels of the different BU's, including:
* creating infinite capacity plan (week 2 to 16 weeks)
* review the constrained detailed line capacity plan from the line schedulers
* Prepare an execute Supply Review for Platform as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle
* Perform 16 week Demand & Supply Control
* Support the total Category iS&OP process
* Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
* review projects & provide insight on feasibility & potential capacity, service, cost impacts
* support NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set up in
* effectively communicate changes to the scheduling teams, & the supply plan through the appropriate
* Parameter set up & maintenance in JDA
* 3 years of supply chain planning experience
* Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, able to interrogate data and produce detailed outputs.
* Understanding the links between production plans, plant AOP's, productivity initiatives and customer service
* Individual should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of
working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective