Project Manager – IT/ Software Projects
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
• Experience in project management of software/IT projects
• Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing)
• You are a team player, able to cooperate and work under pressure
• You have used tracking tools like Jira
• Basic experience or coordinating software development activities
Nice to have:
• Experience with DevOps projects
• Technical background in continuous integration flows (Jenkins, Bamboo based), static
• Experience or coordinating activities that developed automation solutions/applications
- Ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and external teams (Web and IT teams)
- Work together with the local Team Manager and Technical Leads in order to align priorities.
- Ensure communication with external teams where there are dependencies for tools development.
- Assign tasks, monitor backlog and progress.
- Report status, and propose corrective actions, and improvements in the current way of working
- Identification and mitigation of risks and issues