CDM Data Collection Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs CDM Data Collection Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June 2021 – December 2021) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
The Global Data and Compensations Programs Department conducts critical business processes from collecting data on sales and partner inventory, to managing payment processes for all business divisions, and thereby directly supports the generation of earnings and profits:
- Supports the project team in the analysis, development, implementation, and monitoring of key projects for the Sales Operations Organisation and the Global Data team and Compensations programs.
- Contributes to the development of project documentation, impact analysis, development requirements, project progress and development according to agreed deadlines.
- Provides advice to operational teams and internal stakeholders.
- Ensures that company policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained, as well as information privacy policies by disclosing documentation exclusively to authorized personnel.
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2021
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English. Any other European language would be a plus.
- Excellent customer skills, with a focus on trust and readiness to take action
- Computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)