IT Security Senior Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Assurances IT security team. Société Générale Assurances offers a full range of products and services to meet the needs of individual, professional and corporate clients in Life Insurance Savings, Retirement Savings and Personal Protection.
The IT security analyst is in charge with handling the requests received from various departments following the procedures from the internal catalogue of services.
What you will do:
- Perform risk identification at the Group Level for existing internal entities or for Société Générale providers/partners comprising their application ecosystem;
- Handling requests of derogation from the Group’s security policies, regarding website access, application installation, information flow etc. received via email & ticketing tool, following the internal procedures;
- Participating to the realization of security assessments for the ASSU’s business partners’ applications – ASA (Application Sensitivity Assessment);
- Contribution to the GDPR program, application and data security part (Risk Analysis, update the security documents, business restitution, etc.);
- Identifying the risk for the new insurance products or modification of existing ones;
- Contribution to the audit / evaluation of suppliers (partners, delegates, etc.);
- Participating to the realization of monthly and quarterly reports;
- Handling any other security related requests that fall into the scope of the job;
- Proposing ideas for improving the internal procedures to make them more efficient.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French and English (read/write/speaking);
- Advanced IT Security background;
- Basic networking background;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel;
- Understanding of operational risk assessment;
- Certifications in the requested fields (e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementor, ISO 27005, etc.);
- General knowledge of external cyber threats like Phishing, malware and virus attacks;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to retrieve and work with information from different tools and applications;
- Fast and independent learner, able to work both with and without fixed procedures.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.