Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services used inside Société Générale.
You will ensure the development of automated APIs offering access to DWS infrastructures worldwide: Active Directory, Storage, Printing, Computers, Virtualization, Unified Communications (Email, Phone, Chat, etc.) and of the end user applications that will take advantage of these services.
What you will do:
- Implement new features and projects as part of an Agile Feature Team;
- Participate during the pilot phase and bring an input about proposed architectures;
- Develop automated tests and integrate them with the CI/CD pipeline;
- Production follow-up and L3 support;
- Write technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science;
- 3+ years experience in C# development and with OpenSource frameworks (ex: .NET Core);
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience with Microsoft environment (ex: Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, JSON;
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS and unit testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ex: MS SQL Server);
- Experience with Active Directory;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, French is a plus;
- Knowledge of other Microsoft technologies (SCCM, SSRS, Exchange), or Citrix would be appreciated;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.