WINDOWS Administrator with French
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS), the entity who manages the infrastructure for the group. As a member of this team you will administrate and maintain the Windows infrastructure: Windows 10/Office365, Windows Server (2012/2016) and the entire Microsoft ecosystem.
What you will do:
- Management and operation of servers and workstations;
- Handling requests related to Windows servers (application servers) and office infrastructure;
- Virtual Machine Deployment and Optimization / troubleshooting / metrics;
- Monitoring and processing of supervision alerts;
- Tracking and Handling L3 Servers & Workstation incidents;
- On call hours one week/month;
- Monitoring of security indicators and remediation: patch management and antivirus.
- 3-5 years’ experience on a similar role;
- Experience with Windows 10, Client Office365, Windows Server, Active directory, SCCM, PowerShell;
- Good level of French and English;
- Knowledge of Varonis, Symantec Endpoint, VEEAM Backup, VMWare are nice to have;
- Strong motivation & willingness to expand knowledge.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.