Travel & Expense Accountant – English Speaker
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
• Minimum 6 months’ experience in accounting or other administration areas (i. e. Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Sales / Mktg.)
• Education Required- Accounting (Bachelor)
• Numerical reasoning
• Financial and accounting understanding
• Ability to apply all legal and tax requirements in T&E
• Able to communicate with all "internal customers"
• English- speaking and writing
• SAP knowledge (a plus)
• Ability to work with T&E Systems
• Excel knowledge as well as all office applications
• Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting Consider Law and Policies
• System and Process Improvement
• Ensure effective internal control environment
• Processing, reviewing and approval of associate travel & expense reports in T&E system
• Input data of approved expense reports from local system to SAP
• Prepare payment proposal
• Follow-up and clearing of all personnel accounts
• Timely completion of input data to SAP to support statutory financial statements in accordance with Company Policy Perform entries for area of responsibility
• Ensure compliance of Goodyear Travel & Expense guidelines Consider US-GAAP and local Tax law
• Consider Global Chart of Accounts requirements
• Promote standardization and simplification in business processes
• Maintain T&E system environment in order to ensure reports and analysis required are available
• Support SAP system and process testing
• Review local system on a monthly basis (Open items not older than 1 months)
• Perform proper documentation of accounting entries Maintain vendor master data for associates T&E system
• Other information
• Resolve, discuss outstanding expense report issues (daily business)
• Discuss and resolve issues related to Travel & Expense guidelines
• Coordination alignment of tax requirements
• Discuss and resolve expense report issues
• Resolve payment issues
• Reports for creation of provisions
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
• Free access to the Bookster library
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnership