Technical Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting
We are seeking to hire a skilled Technical Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting to help us with the business analysis on our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process of Société Générale software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
What you will do:
• Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
• Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
• Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager.
• Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management);
• Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
• Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
• Anticipate and follow-up changes.
• Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience in a similar position;
• You have a very good level of English;
• Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (Local National Regulatory Reporting or FINREP);
• Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
• Very good skills on Excel;
• SQL knowledge (medium level);
• Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses;
• Knowledge of technologies such as XML or XBRL;
• Knowledge of a reporting/BO/BI tool (like Evolan, Abacus, OBIEE, Alteryx etc.) would be a plus;
• Ability to understand a logical algorithm.
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Rigor, excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Ability to strongly communicate with many internal and external contacts.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.