Business Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are seeking to hire a skilled Business Analyst who will be in charge of the support, evolutive maintenance and deployment of the IT Service Management tools for CFT department.
What you will do:
• Hold and participate to regular meetings with partners/IT teams from Bangalore & Paris;
• Coordinate, collect IT teams’ needs and transpose them into functional specifications;
• Perform tool configuration & setup;
• Follow-up the implementation of other specifications with the development teams;
• Coordinate the UAT and train the IT teams who will be using the tools;
• Ensure L1 & L2 support for the managed tools;
• Detect application defects and raise alerts to the development teams and/or tool provider;
• Manage complex tool issues, identify possible improvements in the tools, processes or procedures and participates in their implementation, most of the times working with different teams from other IT departments;
• Coordinate incident and problem management for the tools he/she is supporting;
• Perform root-causes and proposes solutions;
• Transfer cases to L3 if unable to solve incoming issues;
• Contribute to testing on tools’ enhancements;
• Ensure reporting needs & configuration of new reports;
• Maintain up-to-date documentation and application contacts;
• Ensure training for peers, back-up and new colleagues.
• Fluent in English and French;
• At least 3 years of experience in IT support;
• Previous experience in working with IT Service Management tools is highly appreciated;
• Very good analytics skills;
• Very good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills;
• Basic SQL knowledge is a plus;
• Problem-solving oriented;
• Very good attention to details;
• Excellent communication skills.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.