Packaging designer in logistics (LOD)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Packaging designer in logistics (LOD) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Very good English skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- SAP knowledge
- Adaptability to new situations
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Creates, develops, tests and maintains packaging materials in IT systems (MDM function: different Requests, PRD I and II, PSV, Transport Test)
- Creates and maintains in-system database and inbound / outbound packing instructions and ensures that they are correctly transmitted in all systems (PaGOS BoM, PackIT, PT3, P99, POE);
- Creates and maintains packaging architecture for new product platforms on BljP level
- Has a Key user role for CMS for RO1C / RO1W
- Identifies and allocate the packaging index for the finite product (PaGOS, MDS - Index)
- Develops and updates, based on info received from customers / suppliers, packaging instructions for production lines, repackaging components, finished product delivery (including AA);
- Creates and maintains internal and external packaging kits in the system;
- Actively contributes to department projects for implementation in SAP or other electronic platforms (Process owner / Key User)
- Maintains users in the system, eliminates errors that occur, makes the necessary changes for to ensure the proper functioning of the electronic platforms in relation to department and customer
- Maintains communication platforms with the customer, supplier and internal functions with the help of other departments by correcting errors and identifying solutions to eliminate them
- Actively contributes to the development and improvement of information flow at system level for department processes (input / output, initiator definition and RASIC)
- Contributes to the achievement of the performance index and the objectives of the department: the target of the department (BP and PD)
- Other temporary tasks and responsibilities set by the hierarchical superior, specific to the position