Quality Manager in Project - ADAS TSR
As a Quality Manager Project, your role is to support the Project Manager as empowered partner with regard to effective planning, implementation and control specific actions taken for quality assurance. Being a member of the project team, you will ensure that internal and external quality requirements are adequately addressed in the project organization. The quality status of project results and project specific processes are checked and recorded by performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, development process checks). Deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, and corrective actions are initiated and tracked.
As a Quality Manager Project your responsibilities will be to:
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks (e.g. reviews, qualifications);
- Agreement to process tailoring;
- Check for process compliancy within the project;
- Initiate and lead problem solving activities, to define actions to contain defects, to identify root causes, to ensure corrective actions and to prevent further occurrence;
- Independent reporting on quality assurance issues;
- Initiation of corrective actions in case of process deviations;
- Support and coaching of the project team regarding quality issues and processes;
- Coordinate with Quality Manager Software.
After an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibilities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science);
- Understanding of embedded systems;
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
- Quality related methodology (e.g FMEA, 8D, 5Why);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results;
- Knowledge and experience with automotive standards (IATF, ISO 26262 FS) and manufacturing technologies will be a plus.