Project Manager with German - PSS - TSR
* Define project goals (financial, scheduling and quality goals);
* Establish project core team members in conjunction with the SAT line management;
* Establish adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving);
* Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the BU's valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
* Ensure compliance to the BU's processes / PLC ";
* Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Control the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
* Report the project status in accordance with the valid tool and process set;
* Install and perform professional change management
* Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
* Escalate issues if necessary;
* Representation of project in customer meetings and face to face meetings on sites, if required;
* Representation of project-interests in supplier meetings;
* Based on professional, well documented change management, negotiate changes and claims with the customer and with suppliers;
* Protect confidentiality of project data;
* Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner;
* Assign work packages to project team members.
* University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics or Economics);
* English & German languages are manadatory;
* At least 2 years experience on a similar position;
* Leadership skills (e.g. communication, focus on customer satisfaction, organizational credibility);
* Project management skills (e.g. effort / cost estimation, project planning);
* Basic requirements engineering skills (e.g. collection, verification, prioritization);
* Knowledge of Software/ Hardware development would be highly appreciated.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.