Intern - Accounting Review Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Intern - Accounting Review Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. With the Michelin internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job.
Let`s team up if you are searching for a full time, 6 months paid internship in Finance (Accounting Review Team).
No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- You are a student or a fresh graduate with an economical background;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with: Word & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet;
- You are fluent in English (French is considered a plus).
As a Finance intern, you will:
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Prepare operational or administrative reports as directed by manager or colleagues from Accounting Review Team with whom he collaborates
- Provides support to the team for the preparation of the required information, accounting analysis and activities, in accordance with the group's procedures, within the required deadlines and quality
- Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
- Take part in various reporting activities regarding our finance department.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.