HR Trainee – Admin Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs HR Trainee – Admin Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience, let`s team up if you are searching for a full time, 6 months paid internship in HR. No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
As an HR intern, you will:
- Input and maintain accurate information into the HR Application System database;
- Handle and provide support in the administration of personnel files (collection, filing, circulation, archiving, identification, protection, retention) by being compliant with the Company policy and current local regulations.
- Provide support to our colleagues regarding the benefits policies,
- Manage appointees for health checks for future and current employees .
- A student or a fresh graduate in Psychology/Human Resources Management or similar field;
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English - at least B2
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have critical thinking and analytical skills;
- You are an avid learner and proactive.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.