Demand & Supply Planner
Working in the Supply Chain department of Euromaster Business Services can prove sometimes challenging but rewarding.
We are looking for a dynamic person, who can help us maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
As Demand & Supply Planner, you will be responsible of:
- To create and maintain forecast models for its ERM country perimeter, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and other sources;
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results;
- Use the analytical, marketing, and sales data of the company to effectively estimate future product demands.
- Work closely with data maintenance and business insights departments in order to receive the needed information: product catalog updates on articles and pricing and logistic reports;
- Use existing procedures to solve daily tasks, resolve specific situations and support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers etc.);
- Define, update and monitor the main KPI of the department for the countries in its portfolio (OSA – On Shelf Availability);
- Follow-up of the availability shortages and propose different solutions (i.e. replacements in other brands);
- Daily/Regularly contacts the supplier to place the orders for their perimeter;
- Responsible to define stock profiles for the services centers, based on sales historical data and specific business inputs;
- Understand and act independently for M2O processes being able to update the monthly forecast, make the dispatch per country and plan deliveries together with the 3rd Party Logistics;
- Maintain a close relationship with transport companies for planning deliveries;
- Maintain a close relationship with each 3PL in order to plan the deliveries or to get any information needed. Requirements
- Previous experience is required, up to 5 years (Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain);
- MS Office – advanced level;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytic skills, good with numbers;
- Structured and organized;
- Ability to plan and prioritize;
- Problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities
- Serious, respecting deadlines.