CSI Manager - Black Belt
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Strong customer focus and orientation to customer needs
• Influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
• Must be an inspirational and enthusiastic communicator
• Training and coaching skills
• Extensive experience of Continuous Improvement delivery
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and influence senior stake holders
• Knowledge of Business Process Re-engineering principles
• Must have set up or driven LEAN/Six Sigma discipline and driven targets in IT Industry / domain
• Must have worked in matrix organization
• 6-sigma Black Belt, with minimum 3 years of project experience
• Lean practitioner
• ITIL V3 certified and practical experience
• Fluent in English
• Medium level financial understanding and capability to track financial performance indicators
To positively influence the on-going development of TSSC approach to Continuous Service Improvement through the implementation of appropriate Lean, and 6-Ssigma strategies which foster a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the center. Drive employee engagement through increasing their capability to identify and deliver improvements to move from “Good” to “Great”. Continually align the services to the changing business needs through the analysis of data, identification of improvement opportunities and implementing improvements.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Manage improvement project pipeline, prepare business case and manage improvement initiatives across TSSR
• Set up and lead 6-sigma projects, coach others
• Establish Continuous Improvement community
• Benchmark performance within the industry
• Perform regular improvement activity review meetings at various organizational levels
• Deliver Six Sigma and Lean trainings to the organization
• Continuously improve the TSSC Continual Improvement framework through regular alignment with the CI leads in the other centers
• Ensure CI concepts are embedded in the quality management system
• Regularly track the benefits produced by the CSI initiatives
• Identify, mitigate and escalate risks which could affect the efficiency targets achievement
• Network & contribute to methodology, standards, KPI development, Best Practice, Internal communications (in TSSR & across TSSCs) with 6 sigma community across TSSCs
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
During the pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you