This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Junior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University degree: Economics;
- Work experience: 0-1 year;
- English: fluent;
- Good to strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong attention to details;
- Good organization skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Check incoming invoices for correctness and completeness (co. name, address, VAT no.) to make sure no wrongly issued document is sent to SSC for processing. Register invoices' data into register log. Follow-up on wrongly issued invoices to ensure timely processing and payment. Send all necessary documents by post to SCE Krakow. Propose efficiency actions so as to optimize the purchase-to-pay process;
- Check expense statements vs original back-up documents. Follow up on expense statements not supported by original documents, in order to ensure right of expenses deduction;
- Archive all accounting records that have been created in accordance with all applicable laws, policies and procedures; Perform documents' inventory by categories, boxes labeling and data upload to Omnirim;
- Produce ad-hoc information / statistical breakdowns for different purposes (National Institute of Statistics, internal and external auditors, etc). Support in the preparation of different routine reconciliations;
- Provide support during the yearly audit process;
- Liaise with other departments (Purchasing, Sales & Marketing) in order to solve routine accounting queries (financial assessment of potential suppliers, invoices or expense statements returned to vendors/employees);
- Participate in annual fixed assets count and perform reconciliation;
- Being responsible for vendors under seizure process; provide timely and accurate support to SSC.
- From Monday to Friday (9:00 to 17:15);
- 1 year temporary contract with Randstad for Philip Morris Trading SRL);