PC&IS Automation Engineer
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also leading teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards! If you would like to be a part of this challenge and you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is excellent for you!
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop innovative ways to big problems, also you have to have knowledge of bring together and analysis of times and movements of processes.
AS A PC&IS AUTOMATION ENGINEER YOU WILL:
• Identify and correct the electrical failures or automation equipment programs;
• Project and build automation panels;
• Realize converter applications and servo actioning frequencies;
• Repair industrial electronic equipment;
• Handle complex tasks regarding the assemblance and repair the production equipment and automation gears;
• Train plant technicians and operators in using the equipment and systems;
• Identify and recommend changes and ways to improve the production processes and be part of new projects.
BENEFITS WE OFFER IN RETURN:
Attractive compensation and benefit package, meaningful responsibility from day one, challenging job in a multifaceted, multinational and diverse work environment, appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) and accommodation allowance for candidates outside Prahova region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are looking for a person who:
• Has a bachelor degree in electronics, automation or electrotechnics and is experienced in electrical actioning (frequency converters and servo actioning);
• Is capable to program in PLC & HMI (Omron, Siemens, Schneider, Eaton, Rockwell etc.) and is familiar with industrial automation;
• Is able to communicate in English and have a good understanding of technical terms;
• Is multifaceted, organized and always pays attention to details;
• Is a hardworking individual with expertise in configuring robotic vision systems such as Keyence, SICK, Cognex and utilizing industrial communication protocols (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS, ETHERNET/IP);
We want you to have:
• Basic knowledge of computer programming;
• Experience in projecting electrical and pneumatical automation equipments;
• Availability to work abroad and good team spirit;
• 1st degree "ANRE" qualification in programming industrial robots.