Senior NPS Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Role specific capabilities & experience
- Bachelor's degree required (Economics, Statistics, Market Research, Informatics/Engineering);
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Functional skills:
Advanced EXCEL knowledge
Tableau/Power Bi experience is a plus
- Background in Statistics is a plus.
- Experience with big data analytics is a plus.
- Fluency in English;
- In depth understanding of consumer centricity;
- Passionate about using data analytics to proactively design solutions to empower teams with detailed tools and insights.
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
- Proven analytical skills combined with high attention to details;
- Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information.
enior NPS Analyst
(2 years temporary contract)
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
At PMI we use Net Promoter Score collected for multiple touchpoints to capture consumers’ experience with our products and services. We aim to add to our team an expert passionate about data driven and analysis, with an eye of consumer centricity.
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc reports to connect NPS with other metrics and get a clear picture and a better customer understanding (profile, behavior, patterns, conversion points, etc.)
- Perform advanced data analysis combining different consumer data sources (NPS, CRM, etc.) providing valuable insights to drive business decisions.
- Act as data analytics subject matter of expert within the Consumer Experience team providing continuous data mining.
- Contribute from a business analyst role to the development of NPS System to ensure data accuracy throughout the process.
- Actively involved in creating and updating analytical solutions to ensure data enrichment.
• Integrity and trust
• Proactive and solutions-orientated