Inside Sales Associate for Greece (1-year contract)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate for Greece (1-year contract) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Fluent English and Greek
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle