Traineeship - Administrative Assistant
METRO Digital Romania is the tech product-led company of METRO, the leading international specialist for wholesale and food trade. With longstanding experience in global wholesale, METRO.digital develops customized IT services and products worldwide for all METRO countries. Located in Germany and Romania, the METRO.digital employees are working continuously on one goal: digitalizing the wholesale industry.Requirements
• 3rd year or master students, being flexible for all years
• Advanced English language skills
• Natural curiosity and desire to learn
• Analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills (you can be in touch with different providers)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment;
• Team spirit
• Good organizational skills
• Minimum financial knowledge in order to support the administrative team with the invoices and the specific annexes
• MS Office knowledge
Your responsibilities will be defined based on the objectives and the development plan that you will create along with your mentor.Other info
• Program: Partial remote concept – 1 day / per week to be available for working from the office
• Profiles: Administrative Area
• Trainees: 3rd year or master students, being flexible for all years
• Program duration: 6 months.
• Type of employment during program: 4h-6h-8h hours, Paid.
• Possible Integration at the end of the program: Full Time, Unlimited period.
• The possibility to be part of a dynamic team and to learn a variation of administrative tasks
• Experienced mentors that will be by your side during the entire program
• Great opportunity to jump-start your career
• Onboarding and development program
What happens after applying to our Traineeship Program?
We will review all the applications and we will contact you for the next steps.
Please note that the applications will be accepted until 19th of April.
Looking forward to meeting you all!