We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
• 10 years’ general software development experience including at minimum 3 as a Scrum Master.
• Scrum Master Certification with expert understanding of Agile Scrum principles and practices.
• Understanding of SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework. Corresponding certification preferred.
• Familiarity with JIRA preferred.
• Financial industry experience preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
• Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
• Effective leadership skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the TEMS Project Management Office, the Scrum Master leads two Scrum Teams that design, develop, analyze, and maintain high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bucharest.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Scrum Master will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Lead two Scrum Teams in accordance with Scrum and SAFe principles, including all standard ceremonies.
• Work in close cooperation with the Product Owner to maintain a sufficiently groomed backlog.
• Provide necessary metrics on teams' performance (velocity, burndowns, etc).
• Ensure that sprint scope is set and attained for each team.
• Resolve any issues that teams encounter in course of sprints, or escalate as necessary.
• Plan in advance for any upcoming team needs, whether related to resources, environments, or similar.
• Interact with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.