Traineeship - Product Management
METRO Digital Romania is the tech product-led company of METRO, the leading international specialist for wholesale and food trade. With longstanding experience in global wholesale, METRO.digital develops customized IT services and products worldwide for all METRO countries. Located in Germany and Romania, the METRO.digital employees are working continuously on one goal: digitalizing the wholesale industry.Requirements
• 3rd year students from a Management faculty;
• Being familiar with leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience through class projects, clubs or internships.
• Passionate about people and collaboration.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Demonstrable track record of prioritizing needs and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
• Passionate about technology and about innovation in all fields.
• Creative thinker.
• Fun to work with!
Your responsibilities will be defined based on the objectives and the development plan that you will create along with your mentor.Other info
• Program: Fully remote concept.
• Program duration: 6 months from 5th of July to 3rd of December.
• Type of employment during program: 4h-6h-8h hours, Paid.
• Possible Integration at the end of the program: Full Time, Unlimited period.
• Experienced mentors that will be by your side during the entire program.
• Opportunity to work with new technologies.
• Great opportunity to jump-start your career.
• Onboarding and development program.
• Acquire hands-on experience in a revolutionary IT company.
What happens after applying to our Traineeship Program?
We will review all the applications and we will contact you for the next steps.
Please note that the applications will be accepted until 19th of April.
Looking forward to meeting you all!