Security and Compliance Engineer
Who We Are – MassMutual
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership and delivery.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are?
We are seeking a Security and Compliance Engineer to join the Office 365 team and assist in providing support on the Microsoft E5 Security and Compliance suite.
As a Security and Compliance Engineer, you will bring your technical expertise, passion and curiosity to a creative and energetic team that thrives on innovation We are looking for a seasoned engineer who has experience supporting Microsoft E5 Security and Compliance suite, who could not only help us implement and maintain this suite in coming months and years, but also guide us on best practices.
The Security and Compliance Engineer will work from our Bucharest/Cluj office while collaborating with the Office 365 teams. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Security and Compliance or similar products for Data Loss Prevention, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access Policies, Azure Information Protection, Data privacy regulation compliance, Data governance and retention etc.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration, engineering, architecture and design at an enterprise level.
- General understanding of Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint and One Drive for Business etc.
- Strong understanding of Security and Compliance best practices
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Graph API and Graph Explorer
- Familiarity of FINRA, GDPR or Sarbanes Oxley policies
- Microsoft O365 Security Administrator (MS-500) Certification a plus
- Self-managed and motivated individual who can works with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish organizational objective.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and senior members.
- Advanced analytical and problem resolution skills.