Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable Accountant with at least 2 years of financial/accounting experience to join us on our HQ in Bucharest.
You come with:
- Minimum 2 years financial/accounting experience;
- CECAR Diploma – nice to have;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g.
- Advanced English;
- Attention to details, good planning, and organizing skills, result-oriented person;
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
Your day in Conectys:
- You will organize and ensure the correct and timely execution of accounting entries, chronologically and systematically, according to the chart of accounts and legal norms issued;
- You will prepare financial-accounting statements and reports and verifies their correlation;
- You will ensure the accounting records of stocks, relations with third parties, the treasury, and the records of income and expenses;
- You will account invoices issued for internal customers, record receipts and payments in lei according to the account statement;
- You will operate cash receipts and payments according to the cash register;
- You will prepare monthly declarations of taxes, fees, and contributions related to salaries.
We have for you:
- An attractive salary;
- Meal Tickets, private medical insurance, Bookster, and other benefits and discounts;
- You will work Monday – Friday, 9-18.00 schedule;
- Work from home possibility (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- International career opportunities;
- A professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people.