Technical Consultant | Technical Team Legal CoE
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent - Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with work experience;
• API Integrations between the business layers and Legal Technology Tools
• Overall 2 years of experience in a global corporate environment,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Interpersonal and consultative skills;
• Analytical thinking and problem solving;
• Able to deliver a high level of detail and accuracy;
• Organizational skills;
• Knowledge of business (it would be considered a plus Legal Technology knowledge).
Site development and document automation – 80%
• Developing new sites or new functionalities for existing sites using HighQ, third party collaboration tool from Thompson Reuters according to predefined specifications and requirements from the client;
• Manages and tracks the status of the sites and of the requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
• Programs templates and tests documents in Contract Express, third party application for contract automation from Thompson Reuters;
• Communicates with the relevant contacts (from the engaging firms who are using Contract Express) in order to create the requested templates; asks for clarifications and all content related details for being able to create the templates;
• Performs user acceptance testing on the software deliverable provided by the service provider. The software deliverable must be delivered on a test setup that resembles the production environment as much as possible from configuration point of view;
Gathering business requirements – 10%
• Is involved together with the Legal Tech Lead in the discussions with Deloitte Legal from the beginning of the project initiative;
• Identifies the business requirements, collects them and translates them to technical requirements that help build a RFI/RFP for internal and external IT service providers;
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation —to all stakeholders in order to understand both the issue and the solution;
• Creates application business reports in order to control and asses the KPI of the applications;
Business support – 10%
• Performs problem management and incident management. Problem analysis will be performed by analyzing user activity that lead to the incident and will communicate with IT Service Provider;
• Conduct training for business users in using new legal technology applications and functionalities and produces helpers, documentation for training purposes;
• Acquire legal technology knowledge and competitor insight to identify requirements which aim to improve the legal technology landscape;