Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in PHP and OOP
• Very good knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL database
• Experience using PHP frameworks (Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc)
• Version control software experience (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
• Person with initiative and ability to work as part of a team
• Good level in spoken and written English
• Basic Linux OS knowledge
• Developing, maintaining, and testing high quality software products
• Writing technical documentation
• Integrating new technologies in the products