Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Infrastructure Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Completed technical or industrial engineering degree or long-time experience in the field of IT infrastructure and data center, IT operation, IT engineering.
• Practical experience in the field of public cloud solutions, setting up and managing infrastructure as code (e.g. at AWS Services, Kubernetes, container solutions (Docker)) 1-3 years.
• Safe handling in the area of automation and configuration management of infrastructure and software deployments (Jenkins, groovy, Nexus, Bitbucket, Ansible, etc.) 1-3 years.
• Several years of professional experience in IT, preferably in IT operations, IT consulting or IT architecture 3-5 years.
• Good technical knowledge of the technologies and products used in large, heterogeneous IT infrastructures and the services they provide.
• Good understanding of server and client hardware, operating systems, databases, and standard applications (ERP, CRM, billing).
• Pronounced analytical, solution-oriented, and entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as pronounced technical know-how in the field of application.
• Good technical understanding of the following products in large heterogeneous IT infrastructures (Microsoft product range, Linux, HP, Oracle, VMWare, Citrix, networks, firewalls, etc.) and central IT infrastructures such as Storage, backup, SAN, Antivirus, software distribution, monitoring.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Definition of standards for the cloud and on-premises platforms, components and systems
• Advises departments and projects in the selection of infrastructure services, architectures and ensures their provision and usability.
• Ensuring and implementing security and connectivity requirements.
• Buildup and further development of infrastructure as code components (e.g. for AWS services, Kubernetes, container solutions).
• Development and definition of the architectural specifications for platforms, components and systems based on the business strategy.
• Advice and support for departments in the introduction and use of cloud services.
• Assessment and approval of infrastructure solutions for projects.
• Consulting for strategic inquiries from departments (e.g., for security, GDC, cloud vs. on-premises).
• Controlling cloud costs and developing measures for continuous cost reduction.
• Definition and development of generic and/or applications specific deployment pipelines to reduce downtimes and rais production stability.
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organisation, and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2019 generated revenues of €2.3 billion (pro forma).
About Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum:
A reference IT Services Company in Romania, with a +30% yearly revenue increase as an average, +450 employees, one of the major players in IT&C in Romania.
The success of our strategy is enabling us to position ourselves as Business Partner Services & Solutions for our Clients in Romania.
LIST OF SERVICES
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Vauban provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance level.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Vauban intervenes in many projects from business/organizational (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security (compliance and technical).
Our advantage is that we can find for you the best match during your career with the right mission.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Vauban integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliveries
Vauban is building services center to industrialize services as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.