Marketing EGYPT | Marketing Executive
Description Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Working hours Monday to Thursday, 09:00am - 5:00pm Sunday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Marketing (Required)
- Strategic Planning
- Team Management
- English (Required)
- Other tertiary education (Required)
- Opportunity Fee: 229EUR
- Salary: 5000EGP/month
- A place to stay will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
- The computer will not be provided
- Food and Transportation is not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.