ENGINEERING EGYPT | Architectural Engineering
Description Ability to work well in a team environment and manage daily tasks for self and junior staff. -Strong knowledge of the design process, including color and materials, systems and specifications. -Knowledge and understanding of building codes, and local permitting experience.
Working hours Monday to Thursday, 09:00am - 5:00pm Sunday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
Responsibilities Designs and creates construction documents for construction, including technical details.
- -Creates clear and accurate redline drawings for junior staff.
- -Works closely with senior and junior staff supporting design and technical tasks.
- -Commits to learning about the field of architecture and design and incorporating the knowledge into day-to-day business practices.
- -Responsible to check the work of the juniors.
- -Coordinates and selects fixture, furniture, and equipment specifications.
- -Develops space requirement programs, space plans and conceptual designs with team.
- -Develops presentations and 3D renderings
- Architecture (Required)
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe InDesign
- 3D Max
- Computer aided technical design
Minimum study level
- Bachelor (Required)
- 1 May, 2021 - 29 Oct, 2021
- Opportunity Fee: 229EUR
- Salary: 5000EGP/month
- A place to stay will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
- The computer will not be provided
- Food and Transportation is not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.