Business Developer | Business Development EGYPT
Description We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business development representative to act as the liaison between our teams, to help us expand our clientele, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with the potential customers
Working hours Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- -Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities. through Visiting clients , cold calling, networking and social media
- -Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person. and closing business deals
- -Actively seek out new partnership opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- -Set up face 2 face meetings with potential clients / partners
- -Achieve monthly sales target
- -Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- -Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- -Following up on client leads, and identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- -Being knowledgeable about the products and services offered by the business.
- -Handle sales pipeline.
- Computer sciences
- Business administration
- Business Intelligence
- English (Required)
Minimum study level
- Bachelor (Required)
Slots (Apply before 15 Jun, 2021)
- 1 Jul, 2021 - 31 Aug, 2021
- 1 May, 2021 - 1 Jul, 2021
- Opportunity Fee: 179EUR
- No salary
- A place to stay will be provided and paid for.
- The computer will not be provided
- Food and Transportation is not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.