Junior Managers Program (Commercial Area), CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You have self-initiative
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor and Master degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Business Affairs
- International experience (Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years working experience in financial/logistic field
- Experience in automotive manufacturing represents a great advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar
- Independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility and networked thinking
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Alina-Ioana.Bostan@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly
Not sure this opportunity is suitable for you? Check out the story of current and former JMP employees and find out for yourself!
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of an individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions
- You will be integrated into global projects in a targeted way
- You will participate in composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas
- You will gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad
- You will be involved into daily business and projects
- You will be prepared for global leadership with a personal mentor
- You develop a comprehensive network within the company