Project Management Internship for VNI CVS - TSR
Are you a student at Economics/Bussiness Administration interested in a part-time job (4h/day)?
We are looking for an internship to support the PM. The project manager drives, leads and manages a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime.
* Support inefinition of project objectives (financial, scheduling and quality goals);
* Support in establishing adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving);
* Support in setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
* Support in ensuring compliance to valid processes incl. legal requirements;
* Support in tracking the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
* Support in controlling the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
* Support in deciding and reporting the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set.
* Student at engineering, economics or similar qualification;
* Collaboration with international teams;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
* German language would be a plus;
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* Availability to work 4h/day.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.