Collections Analyst - Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Collections Analyst - Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June 2021 – December 2021) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
What will your day consist of?
- You will be that amazing colleague that will go the extra mile to create a fabulous customer experience by:
- leading communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
- using high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
- listening carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive payment behaviour
- facilitating challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- advising the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks
- leading and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2021
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English. Any other European language would be a plus.
- Excellent customer skills, with a focus on trust and readiness to take action
- Computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)