Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage.
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more han 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 100% fluent in English (minimum C1)
- European citizenship or a valid full time work permit
- Previous experience as a Linux system administrator (minimum 2 years)
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc)
- Understanding of networking standards
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public facing documentation (StackOverflow, Groups...)
- Background in SQL (plus)
- Containerization knowledge (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your main responsibility will be providing outstanding technical support for our client’s Cloud Platform products and solutions including our client’s Compute Engine and related services.
You will also be providing technical support to Networking products (such as load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPN’s..) and Infrastructure products (such as Linux and Windows Servers, scripts, Kubernetes, server configuration..)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Two months of paid training
- Continuous training and certification within Google products
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment, social activities and personal development
- Casual work environment from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
- You will also be working one weekend every two month being extra paid in case that you do so. The weekend working shift could either be from 9am to 6 pm or from 6am to 3pm (according to necessity).
- Starting October, you will also be required to cover some night shifts, so that our client can receive 24/7 support.