Mechanical Engineer Industrial Engineering - Manufacturing TSR
Do you want to work with Automated Guided Vehicles, Collaborative Robots applications and new equipment in a strong team?
Our team is focused to bring high level of automation on our production lines and processes. We are looking for an experienced Mechanical engineer capable of designing, building, delivering and deployed a reliable new process in production. From this position you must fulfil the:
- mechanical design solution focused on robots and collaborative robotic implementation in automotive production;
- update of production equipment hardware to work together with robots and Industry 4.0 solution;
- cooperate with equipment automation engineer and robot programing engineer for robot and collaborative robot implementation;
- design and implement new solution for existing process or equipment for increase the production capacity and quality;
- ready to equip the robotic arms with the necessary tools for handling materials in a continuous automatic process;
- cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work.
You'll be a key member of a mixed team (mechanical, electrical, automation, programmers) that designs, prototypes, integrates, tests and launches robotic applications throughout Continental production plants.
Participate in all phases of new developments including concept, design, architecting, prototyping, and production. Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms, start projects based on innovative solutions and concepts.
- University degree in technical field: TCM, Mechanics/Mechatronics;
- Good technical knowledge of CAD design systems especially Solid Work;
- Knowledge of Visual Components is a plus;
- Good technical knowledge of design mechanical equipment, tolerance and pneumatical system.
- Good English knowledge
- Results oriented
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.