This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Aurachain active
View all jobs Graphic Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Aurachain Romania began its journey around 14 years ago, launching into the enterprise software market with a product focused on business process automation. During this time, we have successfully delivered well over 100 process governance client solutions across 15 countries in Europe, Australia and the Gulf. We have also been recognized as a global award-winning leader and innovator in the enterprise software space.Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience; a start-up background (ideally tech) is a plus.
- Understanding of digital sales and promotion techniques.
- Experience with consumer-facing materials and/or product functionality marketing.
- Well-versed in digital setup procedures and quality management.
- Familiar with web publishing, HTML, CSS, good understanding of search engine optimization principles, not required.
- Able to create a design solution for any audience, in any style, in any medium.
- Strong illustration, image adjustment, color selection and typesetting abilities.
- Can move with agility between print design, digital/web design and photo retouch.
- Manages multiple projects and maintains project deadlines
- Proficient in using:
o Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator,
o InDesign and Acrobat, After Effectso macOS
o Microsoft Office
- Design and layout page elements and images for our company websites.
- Taylor graphics and images to meet the needs of B-to-B websites.
- Create design pieces for social media platforms and other digital communication avenues such as: presentations, newsletters, direct emails, ads, banners, flyers, and other specific materials
- Contributes to the design and implementation of training, promotion, and advertising programs that further marketing objectives.
- Support consumer-focused motion design projects such as video and animation: editing, montage, suggesting or selecting music.
- Maintain awareness of industry/design trends and implement as needed
- Listen to company questions and feedback, clearly report findings, and propose meaningful solutions to move forward with the brand’s best interest in mind
- Ensures all graphics are integrated into media in a professional, quality-oriented manner
Less than 10% of time.