Ecommerce Retail Project Manager - Otopeni
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Candidate must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a fast-paced team environment;
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and exhibit critical thinking skills;
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality.
- Manage all online merchandising of the site;
- Have a customer centric mindset, be able to understand customer behaviours, analyse customer data to improve site stats;
- Improve UX / UI and identify UI opportunities to improve;
- Have a commercial mindset, constantly doing competitor analysis to make relevant improvements and identify opportunities to grow;
- The ecommerce team is dedicated and results driven, to succeed in this business you'll have to be hands on and can work in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- If you have a customer centric mindset, great with data/analytics and genuinely enjoy working in ecommerce this could be a great role for you.
- Experience in Pharma/ecommerce/retail is highly needed! Or experience working in a start-up in a similar role would be great!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and entrepreneurial environment where you will be responsible for overseeing the trading, user experience, site optimisation and much more!
The core of the role is to raise conversion, exceeding KPI's and grow online traffic.
You will be managing a team, working side by side with Digital Marketing and collaborating with the Buyers and Designers to improve sales.
As the Ecommerce Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Online store.
The gatekeeper of all content published across all sites and accountable for the day to day trading of the platforms.
The focus will be to ensure all campaigns are optimised, content and product is live and merchandised in line with the marketing calendar.
This role is set to be a challenge from the start, managing an internal team, external agency and a successful trading website.