TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (remote)
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring applications.
• Excellent English written and spoken communication skills, strength with establishing relationships
• Good Experience in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these applications / protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
• Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis, remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls, encryption, authentication and authorization technology.
• Strong experience in Routing & Switching (OSPF / BGP / VLAN / STP) and Security Protocols and Procedure (IPSEC / SSL - VPN / NAT/ GRE)
• Ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non – technical audiences and explain their impact on business
• Possess working knowledge with Palo Alto Networks products and technology
• Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet Products
• Familiarity with Authentication Protocols (Radius / TACACS) a plus
• Provide designated technical support
• Provide configuration review, troubleshooting and improved standard methodologies to our customers
• Lead Support cases, making sure to record, track and resolve each issue efficiently and proactively
• Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
• Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other user documentation in the knowledge base for continuous education and prevention
• Collect and retain customer - specific documentation in a secure location for ease of troubleshooting
• Review of user documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral and manuals
Take advantage of this opportunity and send your CV or you can give us a call: 0728.303.784.