Juniour IT Support Specialist
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – the fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
• Experience: candidate could be without experience,
1-2 years of experience in a similar position is a significant advantage.
• Location: Bucharest (on-site), Romania
• Education required: high school graduate interested in the IT technologies,
University degree in IT/other technical areas is an advantage.
Competencies required (knowledge, skills and abilities):
• English language on a good communicative level.
• Customer service attitude.
• Friendly and approachable manner.
• Ability to react quickly to ensure business continuity.
• Detail-orientated, results driven and in possession of a can-do attitude.
• Capable of working both independently and within a team, under stress.
• MS Windows Operational Systems and office applications knowledge (MS Windows 7/8/10; MS Office, etc.).
• Basic level of understanding of IP networks.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues from employees related to computer systems, software and hardware.
• Respond to requests either in person, via phone, or via email.
• Triage and solve problems by asking appropriate questions to determine the nature of problem and discover solution.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, peripherals and software for users. Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Monitor and react to the incidents from Companies’ monitoring tools according to established procedures.
• Maintaining & troubleshooting corporate IT devices like IP phones and printers.
• Minor participation in IT projects.
Knowledge/Experience as an advantage:
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Microsoft domain environment knowledge/basic experience (Active Directory, MS Exchange, GPO).
• Basic knowledge/experience of network elements configuration.
• End users’ hardware knowledge/experience.
• Any additional European language (e.g., French, Italian).